BODY-SOLID FUSION F600/2 GYM, 210LB WEIGHT STACK
Body-Solid FUSION 600 Personal Trainer 210lb. Stack
In designing the Fusion line of equipment, we raised the bar for high-end single stack gyms for the home by utilizing rugged, oversized oval steel tubing. We acknowledged a growing popularity of combined traditional and functional training routines. We emphasized a modular design that lets individual users define and build the best home gym for their specific fitness and strength-training goals.
F600 Personal Trainer Features
* These features are only found on the F600, and are not included on the F500
* Body-Solid's Bi-Angular Press Arm - Generates 25% more muscle interaction for better results. The Bi-Angular press arms of the Fusion guide you through the optimal natural range-of-motion while applying resistance from two directions simultaneously. This smooth, fluid, multi-directional resistance system automatically produces 25% more muscle interaction by eliminating the ability to rest your chest muscles. Thus, you increase the exercise intensity through a full range of safe, convergent, multi-joint, multi-plane movement patterns.
* Mid Row Handles - No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Note: The Bi-Angular design prevents the press arms from performing a mid row, so these separate Mid Row handles are provided.
* Seated Leg Curl - On the F600 you don't need to stand to perform a leg curl.
* Ergonomic Multi-Position Handles - 4-position press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles. Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjust-ability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
Leg Extension - with pivoting rollers that provides a full range of motion and allows you to feel your quads being worked through the entire range of movement
Functional Training Arms - Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side-accessed workouts. Functional Pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses. Featuring adjustable arms to allow you to change the angle of resistance 160 degrees, in 20 degree increments.
Gas Assist Telescoping Seat - and telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion that ensures comfort and adjust-ability for any size user.
Configurable Accessory Attachment Points - Two pre-cabled accessory attachment points that enable you to configure your Fusion to be as individually unique as your personal goals and routines demand.
210 lb. Selectorized Weight Stack
Workout Placard - with 20 exercises examples included
Best Home Warranty in the Business - Our exclusive lifetime, in-home warranty provides 100% coverage for every part on every piece of equipment, including normal wear items. Forever... period.
Commercial Rated - This product is Commercial Rated and features a Lifetime Warranty on Frames, welds, weight plates & guide rods. 2 Years on Pulleys, bushing, bearings & hardware. 1 Year on cables, upholstery, grips and all other components
Frames - All Body-Solid frames feature continuous, four side welded construction instead of the typical 2-side welds that have become common in the industry. The Fusion features 50mm x 100mm 11 gauge oval tubing and 6mm upper support plates
DuraFirm™ Pads - Our exclusive DuraFirm Pads are tear-resistant, extra-thick and ultra comfortable. We use the highest density foam in the industry for a lifetime of support without bottoming out.
Finish - An electrostatic applied powder coat finish protects all Body-Solid fitness equipment. This is the same process used on industrial machinery because of its durability. It resists cracking, chipping and corrosion and makes cleaning a breeze.
Pulleys & Cables - Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys are precision-matched to our cable diameter and revolve on seated ball bearings that never need maintenance and provide a lifetime of friction-free performance.
ISO9000:2000-Certified - Body-Solid fitness equipment is produced in out state-of-the-art ISO9000:2000-certified manufacturing facility. The ISO 9000:2000 certification is only awarded to companies that live up to the most stringent quality, design and customer support standards and is recognized worldwide as the sign of excellence.
- Weight 785 lbs.
- Dimensions: 48" W, 76" L, 83" H
- FCDWA Weight-Assisted Dip & Pull-Up Station
- FLP Leg Press Attachment
- FMH Multi-Hip Station
- FKR Vertical Knee-Raise / Dip Station
- FPU Pull Up Bar Attachment
- FSHDP Pulley-area Plastic Shroud*
- FSHDM Pulley-area Metal Shroud*
- *These opional shrouds cover the exposed pulleys and cables on the non weight stack side of the gym