Body-Solid ProClub SFID425 Adjustable Bench
Just like the popular Body-Solid ProClub SFID325 Adjustable Bench, the SFID425 features thick, durable padding and multiple independent back/seat adjustments. The seat pad can be adjusted to flat, 10, and 18 degrees; while the bench offers seven separate adjustments including flat, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees as well as a -18 degree decline. The back and seat pads pivot on sealed bearings providing unsurpassed durability and quality. Oversized wheels with a front transport handle offer easy transportation and movement. Use with dumbbells, or combine with a smith machine, squat rack or power rack, the SFID425 is the essential bench for any facility.
The SFID425 also features a wider seat, and leg hold down which allows the user to lock their legs in place for movements including decline bench press, decline dumbbell press, sit-ups, ball toss sit-ups and more. A matte black paint is scratch resistant. Full Commercial Warranty
- Commercial grade 2x3" eleven-gauge steel
- Independent back pad and seat pad adjustments
- 1000 pound capacity holds up to commercial environments
- Thick, durable padding will never bottom out
- Built in transport wheels
- Matte black paint is scratch resistant and offers design versatility
- Sealed bearing and independent back & seat adjustments
- Back pad adjusts to 0, 15, 30, 45, 60 and 80 degrees, and decline -18
- Seat pad adjusts to flat, 10, and 18 degrees
- Leg hold down to perform decline presses, sit-ups and more
- Product Weight: 90 lbs.
- Dimensions: 67” L x 25” H x 18” W
- Full Commercial Warranty