Gym Repairs & Maintenance
Let's face it. Most fitness facilities do not give maintenance much thought even though it is fundamental to the success of any fitness center. In the long run, it may even be more important than sales. The hidden costs of not having a maintenance program include lost customers, legal liability, repairs, and/or replacement costs. Additionally, it is a proven fact that equipment that is not maintained properly breaks down much more frequently than those that are maintained.
Top Notch Fitness can help you keep those "out of order" signs out of sight!
Our Maintenance Services Include
* Performing safety inspections
of weldments, seat supports, chains, pulleys, cables
* Checking for missing or worn hardware
* Upholstery is inspected for wear, tear, rips, cuts, etc.
* Lubrication of all chains, sprockets, rollers, guide rods,
seat adjustments, threaded
rods, and pivot points
* Ensuring proper alignment of all moving parts and making sure that your equipment is running to manufacturer's specifications
Type Of Equipment We Service
*Vibration Plate Machines
*Single & Multi-Stations
*In-Home Gym Equipment
*Rehab Parallel Bars