The fit™ reformer leads the way in innovation and is the only reformer in its class that can stand on-end with no removable parts. The fit™ reformer includes a locking foot bar, a four position one-hand gear bar, alignment graphic for student and instructor, as well as an integrated side-split platform with the ability to add a jump board.
Want to add group reformer classes to your studio or fitness center but don’t want to compromise on studio height? Meet the fit™ reformer, a reformer that incorporate vertical stackability, wheels for transportability and affordability in a studio height reformer. Things are definitely looking up!
Learn more about the fit™ Reformer, including an overview and instructions on maintenance and storage!
- Powder coated aluminum frameStack up to 4 high or stand on its end
- 4 position gear system
- 5 Spring System: Standard with 1 Red (Heavy) 2 Yellow (Medium) and 2 Blue (Light)
- 3 position headrest
- 4 position foot bar with safety latch and deluxe wraparound cover
- Adjustable ropes and double loops
- Retractable Risers
- Non-slip Pad
- Gear block
- Standard long/short box: 9 ½” H x 16” W x 27 ½” L (24cm x 41cm x 70cm)
- Available in black upholstery only
Peak Pilates fit™ Reformer
- Only reformer in its class to be “Studio Height”
- Designed with the ability to add a jump board
- Easy rope adjustment
- Simple and intuitive one-hand gear bar
- Side-split platform with center orientation grip pads