SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
**This product is only available in 110V and is only for sale in North America and South America.**
- Equipped with medical/rehab specific features such as reverse speed up to 3 MPH and extended handrails.
- MyFlex Plus™ deck cushioning provides 30% more shock absorption and carries a lifetime warranty.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in medical settings.
- Large 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) belt provides ample running space and is constructed from carbon-weave, low friction material.
- CSAFE port
- Medical Handrails
- Optional Wired Controller
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 10 mph)
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (forward & reverse)
- Contact and Telemetry HR
- 4-Ply 22 x 61 inch (55 x 154cm) Belt
- USB Port (x2) for Device Charging
- Optional 3-Speed Fan
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System
- Center Handle Bar with contact heart rate
- Optional SA WELL+™
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-in Volume Control
SportsArt T635m Medical Treadmill
Unit Weight: 352 lbs / 160 kg Dimensions (L x W x H): 83 x 38.5 x 56.6 in / 211 x 98 x 144 cm Running Area: 22 x 61 in / 55.9 x 155 cm Speed Range: Reverse: 0.1 to 3.0 mph / 0.2 to 5.0 kph Forward: 0.1 to 10 mph / 0.2 – 16 kph Incline Range: 0 to 15% Max User Weight: 400 lbs / 181.8 kg Drive Motor: 3.2 HP DC Read Outs: Calories, Speed, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, METs, Pace, Incline, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2) Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin)
Max User Weight – 400 lbs / 181.8 kg, Micro Amp Leakage Components Medical Grade ≤ 300µA, Plug Requirements – NEMA / 5-15P, Power Requirements – 15A, 120V, 60hz – Dedicated Circuit, Step-Up Height 7.3 in / 18.6 cm
Console Options: Tri-Color LED