Body-Solid G2B Bi-Angular® Home Gym
The G2B uses the patented Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arm System which uses a converging axis during the pressing motion to provide 25% more muscle interaction than a traditional press arm. The G2B also includes a Multi-Hip Station to sculpt your hips, thighs and glutes. Third, the G2B offers the ability to add optional stations, like a leg press or cable column.
160lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 210lb. stack
Bi-Angular® Converging Press Arms: Guides you through the optimal range of motion while applying resistance from two directions. The smooth, multi-directional resistance increases muscle interaction by 25% over standard press arms. In addition, the pressing motion feels closer to free weights than a home gym.
Multi-Hip Station: A separate station with multiple start positions that provide resistance in either direction for emphasis on your hip, thigh and glute areas.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the leg developer station with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 71"L x 63"W x 83½"H (180cm x 160cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 75"L x 81"W x 83½"H (191cm x 206cm x 212cm)
- Product Weight: 500lbs
All Body-Solid Gym Features
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G2B Exercise Chart (PDF)
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Triceps Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl