BODY-SOLID G5S HOME GYM
Body-Solid G5S Perfect Pec Home Gym
Similar to the G3S, but this gym comes with an upgraded 210lb. stack and the Perfect Pec™ Station. Several other upgrades as well make this a higher performing machine. In addition to the In-Home warranty, this gym carries the Body-Solid Commercial Warranty.
210lb. Selectorized Weight Stack: Upgradable to a 260lb. stack
Multi-Grip Press Arm delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements. No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
Perfect Pec™ Station: Equipped with swivel arms, adjustable range of motion, and designed for both unilateral and bilateral movements so you can get the maximum stretch for deep muscle toning, and the most incredible upper body development possible.
SmoothGlide Bearing System™: Glides you friction free through the press and leg developer stations with a biomechanically accurate pivot point
Integrated Leg Developer CAM: Prevents resistance drop-off at the end of the exercise movement and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion.
Leg Extension Cuffs: Self-aligning and contoured, they automatically adjust throughout the exercise movement
Gas-Assisted Seat Post: The telescoping chrome plated post will adjust easily and smoothly.
Flip Up Seated Row Foot Plate: Stabilizes your body when using heavy resistance
Note: Product photos above may show aluminum pulleys and other options not included with the base model.
Note: Some photos above of the exercises show a difference press arm design. The current design is shown on the default(first) photo.
- Floor Space Dimensions: 81"L x 49"W x 82"H
- Live Working Area: 86"L x 84"W x 83½"H
- Product Weight: 582lbs
These features come standard on all G-Series Multi-Gyms
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Gym Stations and Basic Exercises Download the G5S Exercise Chart (PDF)
- Press Arm
Chest Press, Chest Mid-Row, Back Hyperextension, Incline Press
- *Perfect Pec™ Station*
Pectoral and Rear Deltoid development
- High Pulley
Lat Pulldown, Triceps Pressdown
- Mid Pulley
Resistance Ab Crunch, Tricpes Extension, Lateral Fly
- Low Pulley
Biceps Curl, Seated Row, Oblique Bend, Leg Adduction & Abduction, Upright Row, Lateral Deltoid Raise
- Leg Developer
Leg Extension, Leg Curl