Body-Solid Heavy Duty Flat Incline Bench
The GFI21 Flat Incline Weight Bench is designed for dumbbell and barbell training in commercial gyms. This bench is built for strength with a 2x3 heavy gauge steel frame. Two inch thick DuraFirm padding on both the weight bench back and seat pads supports the user during the heaviest lifts. For the most versatile weight training the GFI21 weight bench is fully adjustable with a quick-change safety pull pin that goes from flat to a 90 degree angle which is ideal for hitting all angles of the chest and shoulders during presses. To accommodate the bench back angles, the seat pad adjusts to 15, 25 and 35 degrees holding the trainee firmly in place while performing incline presses at various angles. The Body Solid weight bench can be used independently for dumbbell training or moved into a power cage for barbell training.
- Commercial grade 2"x 3" heavy gauge steel mainframe
- Glide & Lock seat and back pad adjustment system
- Adjusts from flat to 90 in 9 positions with convenient one-touch pop-pin
- Full 2" thick DuraFirm seat and back pads
- Back pad 9.5” wide
- Back pad incline degrees 83°, 75°, 70°, 61°, 55°, 47°, 38°, 26° and 0° flat
- Seat pad incline degrees: 0° flat, 15°, 25° and 30° incline
- 17" H x 52" L x 21" W (46" H when inclined)
- Bench Weight: 61 lbs.
- Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty
- Light Commercial Warranty